The Halifax Adventure Seekers, an OUTDOOR social meetup group, gave the Purcell Cove Conservation Lands a high rating after hiking the area last Thursday.Amongst the comments:
- A most enjoyable hike in an area that is truly unique. From the stark futuristic landscape to the beautiful contrasting wildflowers set amongst the many vistas, lakes and streams. It is now one of my favourite places to hike.
- It is a stunning natural area, a gem for Halifax nature lovers.
- A unique spot to explore and I hope to return again soon.
- What a beautiful area.
- This hike was absolutely incredible.
- Loved this magical place. I will return.